Saturday, May 26, 2007

PA PA PA (Prior Approval from China!)


On Wednesday May 23rd I pulled a phone message off my cellphone from the agency that our Prior Approval (PA) was in from China. What that basically means is that China has reviewed our Letter of Intent and is approving us to adopt Brogan and submit our dossier. Of course the dossier still goes through a review process in China which could prompt further questions but at least we have the green light to submit the dossier!

We did finally get the marriage certificate back from the LA Consulate so the stamps did make it there but the funny thing is that the stamps that were on the express envelope were not even the ones that I had sent them. Maybe they just didn't like the hot pepper stamps they had that they used on the envelope? I don't care as long as we got it back!

We also got the revised, new and improved version of the China homestudy which has been approved by the agency and is ready for the certification process.

We are now officially only waiting on the I-171H from the USCIS. Once we get that back it will be a mad dash to the Secretary of State and the Houston consulate.

I am seeing a glimmer of light at the end......

Holly

No comments: