Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We are MOVING ....the blog


Well finally I have figured out some of the Mac software! I have migrated our entire blog over to our our own website which you will automatically be re-directed to when you visit:

www.4chineseclovers.com

The advantages are that iWeb offers a lot more standard templates that makes websites and blogging pretty easy and we should not have any problems accessing it in China. We had problems on the last trip trying to access friends blogs that were on blogspot so I think this is best. The iWeb also has more flexibility as far as Photo pages with slideshows and any other page I might want to create.

There is also an RSS button on the new blog that you can select to subscribe to be notified of updates but last time I checked it was the one thing not working.

Come on over and visit us at the new website/blog....made on a Mac...

No comments: